Skip the waiting! Fast forward the admission process by attending an Admission on the Spot event!
The Faculty of Education, University of Regina will be assessing applications and admitting students on the spot!
February 12, 2020
4:00 to 7:00 PM
Why come to our February Admission on the Spot?
- Discounted application fee ($70 instead of $100)
- Receive a free pair of limited edition U of R mittens
- Leave the event being admitted to your faculty of choice*
- Free housing applications, additional scholarships, & other incentives
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
- Current grade 12 students
- High school graduates & mature students
- Students who have taken other post-secondary education**
- Students with international documents**
**Students with international or post-secondary documents can receive the discounted application fee; however, will NOT be admitted that same day. International students, or students on a study visa, are not eligable for Admission on the Spot or the reduced application fee.
What should you bring to Admission on the Spot?
- Application Fee: $70.00 for your application fee (cash, cheque, or credit card)
- Current High School Students: A school certified/unofficial transcript (ask your guidance counsellor or principal in advance)
- High School Graduates: Please bring your official final high school transcript.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at
1-800-644-4756 or at email@example.com